Thursday, July 9, 2009

09 July post

was crying while watching Natsume Yuujinchou, feeling Natsume's loneliness and his feelings towards the sad tale of the spirits who came to see him, either for help or just to talk to..it is a lonely world when one can see spirits, people like me would avoid too but because i can sense, so that kinda keeps me "as one" with them

but the reason i cried is because i feel very lonely. i keep asking myself why am i always lonely, no matter how many friends i have, i still want someone tangible to lean on - is it too much to ask?

maybe i can't see now as yet, cause i still feel lonely

i guess until the day i stop crying because of loneliness i'd able to see

Perhaps the hardest thing to block is the "lonely" vibes that i'm giving out because i don't want to attract the wrong energy. But in faith i would prefer leaning to my guardian angel for shielding me - at least that helps me to hang on until i am home for full vibe release - relief siah

after that night's incident it's getting really harder not to ignore that me, as a human, is more aware of spirits co-exisiting on the same earth