Monday, February 9, 2009

i'm not sure..

but..i have the gift of giving? well it seems that way..thing is: things i bought i dun normally keep to myself - in my opinion of what can be shared and not be shared [eg some females would show their lingerie purchase-bag(s!) and most may not] and would show to my friends to share the joy and let them have a try or i would use (at the moment it's still minus lingerie) what i have for the benefit of others, eg i have a printer, i print a document for my friends who doesn't have a printer)

it's not out of obligation - it's natural for me to share what can be shared and do what i can do

but it's a matter of balancing my concern for others and for myself that i have a problem with cos i find myself in extremes: too much for others neglecting myself which i'm not aware of and shutting out for a period of time

but no matter what, i had a good day today, there were things that were cleared and my heart feels so much lighter :3